Tuesday 19 June 2012

US!!

I see you in that little kid playing around in the park (wearing mamy poko pants diapers)..... in the rockstar playing that gibson guitar... in the crazy loverboy they show on tv who climb pipes and trees to meet their dream girl....in the husband who comes home after office and is greeted by a warm kiss from his wife (meeee)..


I see us in the couple who just met and fell immediately in love...in the parents who just had twins and are having sleepless nights... in the old couple who need the help of walking sticks but still hold hands to support each other... in the best friends laughing their heads off... in the siblings fighting over a toy... in the mother (you) kissing her baby's (me) forehead... in the father (you) teaching the kid (me) how to ride a bicycle...
I see us in the oxford dictionary's defination of LOVE...




I see US in everything!!,,
**i think i need new specs**


1 comment:

  1. This is like, the cutest post ever :')

    ReplyDelete