Thursday 21 June 2012


Aaaaccchoooooooooooo!!!... **super sneeze**
 and you enter!!
Seeing me covered in mucous, you comment, "You are looking fine!! why acting ha?"
uff!!.. you are such a meany!..:(
You come close to kiss me.. put i push you away... I don't want to give you the germs na shona..
You come close to me and hug me hard!. **i recover 50%**
I love it when you call me "baby bear"
I love blowing my nose on your hanky... my mucous also loves it..:
But I must tell you.. Your Tshirt is veryyyy tempting..
I know its super disgusting but YEH TSHIRT MUJHE DEDE THAKUR!!
I hate getting sick but you take care of me like mommy!
you wipe my nose.. kiss my forehead... give me chocolates..**i recover 100%**
You are my personal Nurse and Nanny!..
I feel like your 2 year old baby!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment